Read About us and our business
At Cadnam Garage, we find that one of the most popular vehicles to be tuned is the everyday “works van”. The most common kinds of van ECU remapping we undertake are;
- Van fuel economy tuning
- Van emission reduction
- Van rev limiting
- Van speed limiting,
- Van throttle limiting,
- Van performance tuning for improved driveability, towing and payload
As Viezu authorised engineers, we have the technology to custom-write van and fleet tuning files, tailoring your van for the specific kinds of jobs & journeys that they undertake.
We have the capability and expertise to tune most makes of van and light commercial vehicle.
- Mercedes vans including the Sprinter, Vario and Vito
- The ubiquitous Ford Transit Van,
- The Vauxhall van range
- Peugeot and Citroen vans and light commercial vehicles.
Why optimise you van’s fuel economy with Viezu BlueOptimizeTM
- Reduce your fuel spend by up to 20%
- Reduce your emissions by up to 20%
- No negative impact on warranty and
- No mechanical modifications
- Minimal downtime for busy vehicles – installation takes less than 2 hours
- One-off installation fee
- Return on investment within six months or less
- No on-going maintenance costs, simply fit and forget
- Reset vehicle to standard at any time
- Guaranteed instantaneous fuel saving
As with all our Viezu tuning, our range of light commercial and van tuning comes with 30-day money back guarantee and £5million insurance protection for your complete peace of mind.
If you are an owner driver with one van or a fleet manager, Cadnam Garage Services have a tuning solution to save you serious money.